The end of summer, school starting, heavy sport schedules, birthday parties, and extra curricular activities galore have arrived. Really? Already? I really am never ready for it, but it comes anyway. I actually really do enjoy fall ~ the cooler weather, Halloween, the Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair, college football games, and the revving up for Christmas.
My calendar is open and ready for you to book your holiday photo session. A few things you might want to know about the 2015 photo taking season with me 😀:
- Best start time for sunset photo sessions is about 60-90 minutes before the sun sets ~ (don’t forget Daylight Saving Time ends on November 1st, and the sun will be setting about 5pm)
- Clothing choices should be coordinated with each other, but not too “match-matchy”
- I offer custom press printed holiday cards as well as special discounts for my clients for cards at both Tiny Prints and Minted
- My photo sessions are fun ~ I promise!
- You can contact me for more details at email@example.com or call me at 310-897-6918. I serve the South Bay and Los Angeles area.